- A warm welcome from the WEC Media Communications team to all our friends and colleagues in the media. On this page you will find links for Media Accreditation, Photo Library Access (image galleries), Press Release Registration (to receive all WEC news) and Navigation Guide. You will need to create an account to access this area. Your account is common with the ELMS and there you can manage accreditation requests for both championship by clicking on your name and then in the « Manage your account » section.
- The Media Accreditation link takes you to the page through which you can apply for media pass for one or more rounds of the FIA World Endurance Championship. This is the only process for application of credentials, and email requests will not be accepted.
- ENG FILMING CREWS: Before requesting WEC accreditation, you must contact Nathalie Fargier. (email@example.com) regarding TV rights.
- If you have any questions or enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact email addresses or phone numbers listed in the Media Guide.
- We look forward to seeing you at the WEC race soon, and to thrilling 2019-2020 season ahead!